Copper Pot-Distilled American Brandy Infused with Fair Trade Arabica Cold Brew Coffee, Madagascan Vanilla, Cardomom & Honey.
Natural Suspension. Some natural cloudiness or faint sediment may be apparent, particularly at colder temperatures.
Destillaré artisanal potations add balance, flavor intensity and natural complexity to inventive cocktails.
Nose: Intense dark roasted coffee. Opulent, coffee forward, rich vanilla, natural floral aromas, citrusy spicy cardamom.
Palate: Layers of complex coffee roastiness. Very smooth, slightly dry without bitter astringency. Lightly earthy, with barista balanced sweetness from honey.
Finish: Espresso front to back, long, very smooth, quite svelte and silky, high proof bracing – clean & fresh. Not sticky and cloying. Lovely lingering rounded mouthfeel. Coffee flavors last forever.
Handcrafted Small Batch Cold Brew & Honey Infusion
1. Copper pot-distilled brandy matured in ex-Bourbon barrels.
2. Blend Copper & Kings brandy with certified fair trade, cold brew coffee from Arabica coffee beans in oak barrels.
3. Add Madagascan vanilla beans, cardamom and coffee beans to the spirit in the barrel.
4. Extended marrying and finishing in barrel.
5. Dilute to proof using cold brew coffee.
6. Honey infusion.